Hi everyone, my name is George! I moved to Singapore in 2012 to pursue a simple dream of living and working in the Lion City. This blog documents everything I love about this city — from shophouses to Peranakan food, from kopi C to dragon boating, and so much more. Thank you for visiting.
Previously a TV producer and a content marketer, I’m now a news and content executive covering stories about the media industry. I love meeting people from different professions and industries. Please consider adding me on LinkedIn.
You can also find me on these social media platforms:
Food & Drink
- Trying Dumpling Darlings at Amoy Street
- Singapore Favorites: Kimoto Gastro Bar
- Unli-Rice at Orchard Road: The RiceTable Indonesian Restaurant
Places & Activities
- Time for… a haircut
- I bought a piece of land
- What keeps me inspired to work harder
- TV shows I’m watching (March 2022)
- Planning a staycation for my mental health