Third and last full day in Singapore for my parents.
- I recommended my parents visit the Singapore Art Museum for the ongoing Singapore Biennale.
- Check-out from our first hotel.
- Taxi ride to our one-night stay at MBS. I surprised my parents with this one because I originally told them we were staying at a hotel in Lavender. Wish you could join us Paul!
- We were given a room upgrade! 🙂 –so it took a while to take it all in
- Lunch at Rasapura food court at The Shoppes. The only place you can get cheaper meals in the vicinity of MBS. Even if the Beef Bulgogi meal is twice the price you’d find in Bishan.
- Swimming at the infinity edge pool at the top of MBS. The weather is chilly recently (chilly by Singapore standards of hot and humid). Wind blowing..
- Quick shower so we could reach the nearby Flower Dome before the sun set. We made it and Neil joined us here straight from his work.
- Flower Dome followed by the Cloud Forest, which is one of my favourite spots in Singapore. Mom was a bit scared when we were on the higher parts where the flooring is just railing above a hundred meters of space.
- Taxi to Makansutra where Suzie joined us. Ran into my former boss… or rather, the boss of my former boss… ASV! Winner.
- A night time stroll back to MBS via the Floating Stadium and Helix Bridge.
- Back at the room, my parents had time to look back at photos taken on my mom’s iPad mini. Neil is asleep next to me now.
- Lovely but tiring day. My parents are returning to Manila already tomorrow! The four-day ‘state visit’ I prepped is coming to a close.