There are still moments I’m wiping a layer of sweat off my face… “WHY AM I DOING THIS?!” lol making life harder for myself… almost wanting to cry. Ang hirap. Trying to keep up. Trying not to be the weakest link. The mission is to out-do myself kasi shet, let’s not be a slouch.
And then I look at the mirror after taking a shower each morning… and say f* yeah. I am one step closer to destroying my inhibitions. I am one step closer to being the best version of myself. This is the one life we have to live. So f* live IT.
Here are the upcoming activities I’m hoping to participate in.
- PA Dragonboat Challenge (August 30)*
- AustCham 10km Challenge (September 5)*
- Singapore River Regatta 2015 (October 31 and November 1)*
- SGX Bull Charge 2015 (November 13) – Company participation (I hope we join.)
- Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2015 (December 6) – aiming for personal best 10km
Penang Pesta Dragon Boat Race in Malaysia (December 12 and 13)
* – participation is the discretion of the team captains. EARN YOUR SPOT ON THE BOAT!