Okay it’s time to be materialistic AF. Here’s my wishlist… (keyword: WISH):
- Apple Watch.
- Final Fantasy XV (in the disc format with a box)
- Someone to do my ACR I-Card renewal paperwork. Because renewal is *BLEEEEEP*.
- GoPro / Action Camera. I’m active in sports so I deserve some love.
- Stuff for my new bedroom.
- A brand new Queen-sized bed. (My sheets are Queen-sized.)
- Comfortable rug to warm up the space.
- Pink and blue mood lighting.
- A chandelier or disco ball.
- A minimalist TV stand.
- Ten new shirts. Yes, at least ten.
- Five new pants in a mix of khaki, chinos, and raw denim jeans.
- Ped socks. Because it’s 2017 already and I still have to fold my ankle-length ones.
- A booked flight on a true solo trip in 2017. True = no “friends” at the destination.
- Everyone I care about has a safe and happy holiday season.
If it helps, here are my actual goals this holiday season:
- Serious de-cluttering. Four years in Singapore and I’ve gathered lots of almost useless junk coming from race kits, conferences, and whatnot.
- Donate to a charitable organisation. Like Oogachaga.
- Give my family another memorable vacation in Singapore.
- Finish my work on time.
- Fold my clothes.
- At the age of 31… I noticed we kind of have fewer friends for some reason! So, it would mean much to tell these “few friends” how much I love them. And when I say “I love them”, it’s to mean it.
Crazy year. #pfft