When Robinson’s Place General Trias opened in 2016, it brought with it the excitement and convenience of having a mall just five minutes away from home. Gone are the days of spending almost an hour getting to SM Bacoor or SM Dasmarinas. Even getting to nearby SM Rosario (ten minutes away from my family’s house) takes about 15 minutes due to traffic along EPZA.
Seven reasons I’m thrilled about this new mall nearby:
- Wonderful dining options in an “al fresco” setting. Great to see two all-time favourites “Shakey’s Pizza” and “Gerry’s Grill”. There are plenty of other choices like Kuya J, a sisig restaurant, a Chinese restaurant, etc.
- Family agrees that Robinson’s cinemas here are good. I counted six cinemas. The lobby is quite spacious.
- Robinson’s Supermarket is the right size. I don’t like walking a mile to get from one side of the supermarket to the other.
- Great selection of mall standards. Bench, Mang Inasal, Potato Corner, Chowking, Jollibee, Greenwich, Pennshoppe, Levi’s, BDO, hardware stores, Daiso, furniture shops…
- Wide open spaces, a roof park, the al fresco area. It does not feel stuffy or boxed at all.
- Select government services are available like LTO and Phil Post. I understand that it is possible to do renewals here for driver’s license.
- Location at Tejero. The mall does not contribute to the centuries-old traffic problems of nearby Tejero. But it’s location just a few steps from an intersection of Tanza, Rosario, and General Trias… is ultimately convenient.
What do you think about Robinson’s Place General Trias?
Location of Robinson’s Place General Trias