For the past two months, there’s no difference really between a weekday and a weekend.
11:00 AM – Wake up.
11:30 AM – Get up.
12:45 PM – Get up from bed.
1:10 PM – What’s for lunch?
2:20 PM – Should I shower or just head over to the hawker centre downstairs?
2:45 PM – One Hokkien Mee, the $4 one…
3:30 PM – Shower
4:00 PM – Check emails… LOL
I’ve cut my budget and spending. But I won’t scrimp on food.
What have I accomplished? Here’s a very partial list.
- Interviews with potential employers.
- Volunteer work.
- Balikbayan box – sent one home.
- Cleaned my room of clutter.
- Started cooking again.
- Reading “Crazy Rich Asians”.
What have I not accomplished?
- I froze my gym membership because I thought I could be active by running at park connectors and joining my dragon boat trainings. NOPE.
- I thought I could get around to editing a backlog of video blogs. NOT HAPPENING.
The truth is… my resources are drying up.
It’s a reality I’m facing as I’m in my third month of unemployment. I can’t splurge on anything right now. I think three times before buying something. But like I said earlier, I won’t scrimp on food.
Here are some scenes lately:
ALSO… we’re watching RPDR!
He is on leave for two weeks. Sakto. We are spending time together. Legit quality time! 🙂
Here he is… starring in a GIF!
“Nakaupo ka nanaman?”