We’re kinda in the middle of summer already. Can you believe that? Labour Day breezed by and we spent it at my friend Paul’s condo in Kallang. It has this gorgeous view of the Kallang River Basin, Stadium, Tanjong Rhu, and the area surrounding Golden Mile.
The video above is like a cutout of what a typical weekend (or public holiday) is like since I moved to Singapore. I enjoy spending it at a friend’s house having some drinks or singing videoke.
Bonus: What am I thinking about lately?
- Job security and fulfilling my goal of securing a sufficient emergency fund
- Getting good work done no matter how steep the learning curve is
- A new sport or physical activity to try (outrigger canoeing, dancing, cross-fit)
- Looking for an opportunity for solo travel
- Finishing the third book in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy ‘Rich People Problems’
- Reducing my belongings by half (donate, recycle, trash, digitize, etc.)
- Shopping for new things as a treat to myself
- A business trip to San Francisco
- A holiday trip to Manila