I haven’t quite decided what my favourite song this past year is. Both Spotify and Apple Music said that Beyonce was my most played. I don’t know if Alien Superstar best captures the year. But it’s fun to listen to?
Korean and Japanese pop songs have been my favourite songs in the past few years (Chung Ha, Utada Hikaru). I’ll think about it and share it here.
Anyway, saw this really cute video of a dance cover to Chung Ha’s Play.
What song did you enjoy listening to the most in 2022?
My personal favourites I’ve called “song of the year”
- 2021 – One Last Kiss – Utada Hikaru
- 2020 – 3-way tie: Play (Chungha), Stay Tonight (Chungha), and On (BTS)
- 2019 – LALALAY – SUNMI
- 2018 – All the Stars – Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA
- 2017 – Flame – Tinashe
- 2016 – The Life – Fifth Harmony
- 2015 – Talking Body – Tove Lo