I’m on a week-long staycation in Singapore so I came up with a list of things I wanted to accomplish. I don’t always get a ten-day break to do these things so I’m making the most of it.
- Do spring cleaning. –I threw out a whole plastic bag of receipts!
- Breaking Bad marathon. –I manage about six episodes per day.
- Game of Thrones marathon. –Gave up in Season 2.
- Read a few chapters from a book. –Dusted off “Twilight in Djakarta”.
- Create a 6-month budget plan. –A new excel file.
- Go jogging at Ang Mo Kio – Bishan Park. –Enjoyed the view again.
- Learn how to cook two dishes. –I made (1) lumpia; and (2) pasta with broccoli in pesto.
- Visit the beach. Because no vacation is complete without some sun, sand and booze.
N has work on weekdays and I have always wanted to just spend time by myself. I felt like having a picnic by myself at Siloso Beach in Sentosa.
3:17 PM – Pack bag with a notebook, a book, an extra t-shirt, my D3200 and some tissues.
The weather was pretty hot and sunny. Perfect for a late afternoon at the beach! I took this photo from the kitchen window. This is the kind of HDB that we live at in central Singapore.